Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My first post...

Hi everyone!! Today is the the day!! I'm posting something.  I'm not sure what yet though. lol I'm hoping I come up with something while I type.  AH HA!! I will post a project I made for the Halloween party I am hosting this coming Saturday.
Ok here it is.....
They are center pieces for the tables at the party. I used my cricut expression to make the paper figures. I bought the pails at target for a dollar.          
HINT: The pails are not filled all the way with candy corn. I placed a crumpled up paper towel in the bottom of each pail .
 The paper figures are taped to chenille stems that I wrapped around pencils for the kids to take home. I used the Paper doll dress up cartridge to make all the figures.  I have made many more projects for the party but I am waiting for the party to take pictures.  Come back again soon to see what's next :).
Thanks!!

5 comments:

  1. Your blog looks great! Love the Halloween colors for your background.

    Those little pails are precious! I'll bet someone will want to take them home along with the pencils inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just followed you from the MB, Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog background! My favorite color is orange and throw a little pink in with it and I'm smiling!

    Your center pieces are super cute! Can't wait to see what else you've made for the party!

    BTW...I became your 2nd follower!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Great first post. You've got a great start now keep going. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm follower #4 - great job on the centerpieces!
    Doris

    ReplyDelete